Do you want to work in a dynamic, international, multicultural environment, in close contact with professionals from all countries?
Do you want to enter a constantly changing market, which always offers new challenges and new objectives, in which you can make the most of all your skills?
Join us in the world of transport, shipping, and international logistics. Join the CODOGNOTTO Group, present in 20 countries.
Codognotto Deutschland, based in Dusseldorf, is currently hiring a Junior Transport Manager. You will be in charge of:
· General Services: Administration of the Office: Back Office / office Management
· Business Development: Experience with Customer Service and / or Sales
· Independent, cost-oriented and customer-oriented way of working
· Team oriented and positive
· You think outside of the box
· You have an experience with internal and external stakeholders / or in a student organization
· You are fluent in English AND German, additional European languages are welcomed
· Professional working environment
· Career opportunities, with ongoing training opportunities
· Integration into a dynamic team